All Asthma and COPD patients should call or book an appointment online with their physicicans to ensure you are taking medications properly!
1. COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that is easily spread by human contact. 80% of people get cold like symptoms that resolve on their own within a week and people should stay home to avoid spreading the virus. If illness is worsening and you are concerned you should call 811 or our clinic. Do not go to walk in clinics or emergency department call first.
2. Please go to https://saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus web page for updates as things can change daily. Also please follow our facebook page for updates at https://www.facebook.com/packhammedicalclinic/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
3. Best way to avoid getting sick is to wash hands, socially distance yourself and stay home if you are sick.
4. To protect our vulnerable patients and staff please do not come to the clinic if you have cold or flu symptoms. We are no longer booking appointments in the clinic, we are booking phone call appointments only. Please go online or call the office to book a time.
5. There are now two COVID-19 testing centres in Saskatoon that we can refer our patients to over the phone, please call our office for more information
6. We have staff answering phones from 8:00am to 5:00pm monday to friday, however with the increase of phone calls you may have a longer wait time. To decrease the wait times and calls please follow the link on the home page to book appointments online. Please be patient with our staff as they are doing the best they can to help everyone.